SUPPORTING LOCAL AUTHORITIES TO DELIVER THEIR FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
Client: Sunderland City Council
Term: 2010 – Present (awarded 4 years in 2013)
- Compliance Auditing and Consultancy
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asbestos Management Consultancy
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Production of Technical Specifications for Removal
- Annual re inspections
- This local authority are responsible for the health and safety of over 1000 municipal buildings and schools as well as one of the largest local authority owned commercial sea ports.
- Large diverse portfolio
- Multiple stake holders priorities
- Large proportion of complex system built properties within portfolio
- Season Peaks in demand for services during school holidays
- Reactive requirements
Benefits to Client
- ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD secured these works in 2010.
- ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD we able to mobilise adequate resource to this client to ensure consistency in delivery across the portfolio during peak demand.
- The asbestos software solution provided enabled easy tracking and communication of asbestos information to all stake holders.
- Use of Competent, Skilled and Experienced field staff has ensured that ACMs were identified and reported in accordance with HSG264 and to the clients’ expectation.
- Use of our free Asbestos Management Software solution has ensured that data collected can interface with existing asset management systems.
“ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD are a reliable, friendly company who can be relied upon to deliver a professional service, every time. Their assistance in improving asbestos management with Sunderland Council has been invaluable””
Alison Harvey, Asbestos Manager