HELPING HEALTHCARE FACILITIES TO MEET TODAY’S DEMANDS
Client: Gateshead Health NHS Trust
Term: 6 Years
- Provision of Asbestos Consultancy Services
- Technical Specification and Tender Consultancy
- Asbestos Management Policy
- Plan Audit and Review, UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- A large trust located in the North East operating over 12 sites the main site being the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Gateshead.
- Delivery in live critical care environment
- Aggressive programe of delivery
- Disease prevention environment
- Multiple stake holder demands
- Confined space and hot works environments
Benefits to Client
- ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD are able to mobilise adequate resource to this client to ensure delivery of our service does not impact on capital improvements and repairs.
- The asbestos software solution provided enabled easy tracking and communication of asbestos information to all stakeholders.
- Use of Competent, Skilled and Experienced field staff has ensured that ACMs were identified and reported in accordance with HSG264 and to the clients expectation within a live critical care environment.
- Experienced team of consultants ensures that complex removal projects were delivered on safely, on time and on budget.
“ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD Asbestos Management Services have been the contractor of choice for GNNFT for the past 6 years this has involved, Training, Management surveys ,Demolition Surveys ,Management of Asbestos Sub contractors ,tender Appraisals and Asbestos Sample taking all of which has been undertaking with the utmost professionalism, they are used to working with tight timeframes and offer a speedy response and solutions to a challenging situations.”
Gateshead Health NHS Trust