ONGOING SUPPORT IN DELIVERING HAPPY TENANTS, HOME OWNERS AND COMMUNITIES
Client: ISOS Housing
Location: North East
Term: 4 – Extended
- Provision of Asbestos Consultancy Services
- Technical Specification and Tender Consultancy
- Asbestos Management Policy
- Plan Audit and Review, UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- Formed in 2011 merging 4 small and medium social housing landlords. Now responsible for a housing stock in excess of 17000, ISOS is one of the leading beacon housing associations in the North East.
- Delivery of services to tenanted properties ensuring HSG264 guidelines are followed without creating unnecessary disruption to tenants.
- Ensuring capital improvement schemes are provided with adequate asbestos survey information without impacting on project delivery dates.
- Delivery of strict KPI on void, repairs and maintenance programmes
- Communicating with multiple project departments and delivering quality surveys to each teams expectation.
Benefits to Client
- Adequate geographical skilled, experienced and competent resource to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Central scheduling hub with trained customer service staff liaising with tenants and project teams to ensure communication and delivery.
- Easy to use asbestos management software so each department and sub contractors have access to required survey and air testing reports and compliance data.
“ASKAMS COMPLIANCE SERVICES LTD have been our preferred asbestos surveying company since 2011. We have a fantastic working relationship with all the staff at ASKAMS, from surveyors to analysts, and owner to schedulers. The attentiveness and level of customer service we receive from everyone at ASKAMS is second to none and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to you”
Support Services Manager, ISOS Housing